Exemption Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Hourly Rate: $17.00 Bilingual incentive included in the rate
Bilingual: Spanish Required
Need for attention to detail, flexibility, work independently as well as a part of a team, familiar and comfortable with spreadsheets, takes initiative and able to multi-task. Currently working from home and onsite temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for providing administrative and project support to the Family Violence and Human Trafficking programs and leadership team. The position will provide general office support, customer service and complete data entry, data collection and quality assurance for the human trafficking and family violence prevention, intervention, and initiatives programs.
- Respond to requests from the community for general information about the agency, services, programs, activities, and resources.
- Direct phone calls and emails to appropriate programs and staff; provide follow up on presentation and departmental requests.
- Provide office support including filing, preparing and maintaining outreach materials and program information for special events, outreach and program activities.
- Maintain updated activities calendar for the department, order and track supplies for department, assist with organization of files and program materials.
- Collect and manage different types of data while maintaining confidentiality; assist with data entry functions.
- Collaborate with management to update and maintain program brochures, forms and manuals up to date.
- Conduct research and prepare summaries of information for department development; prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes for department and assigned collaborative meetings.
- Provide quality assurance of service data and client records.
- Participate in community outreach, agency staff meetings, collaborative meetings, trainings and department events as assigned.
- Attend all necessary supervision, agency, department and team meetings and trainings as requested by management.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Associate degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in quality assurance, database and data entry, strong attention to detail, familiarity and comfortable with spreadsheets, initiative and organization skills, ability to meet deadlines and assist in completion of time sensitive projects required. Quality customer service, competency performing individual work and as part of a team, time management, and computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite – including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher preferred. Spanish fluency, both oral and written is required. Must complete the required 60-hour Human Trafficking and Domestic Violence training within 3 months of hire. Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com