WHAT WE DO: SIX CORE PROGRAM AREAS
- Child Abuse Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)
- Juvenile Justice Diversion Program
- 24/7 Youth Crisis Line
- Street Outreach Program- assisting runaway and homeless youth ages 12-21
- Interface Reentry Services
- Core Connection (Community Reentry Capacity Building)
- Triple R (Gang-involved Youth Intervention)
- 24/7 Family Violence Response Team
- Domestic Violence Support Group
- Emergency Domestic Violence Shelter (Safe Haven)
- Transitional Domestic Violence Shelter (Safe Journey)
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order Assistance
- My Body Belongs to Me (Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Education)
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- 24/7 Response Team and Crisis Counseling
- Emergency Human Trafficking Shelter
- Human Trafficking Victim Assistance
NEWS & EVENTS
Save the Date for the 6th Annual Love is Brewing at Rancho California lunch event on Saturday, May 11, 2019 --Rancho California themed food and drinks, as well as a live and silent auction, boutique shopping and an inspirational live program!
Make Wishes Come True
Help us provide quality care and services to many more that need us.
Thanks to your generosity, Interface is improving the lives of women, children, and families every day.
We have a variety of opportunities for you to explore depending upon your passion, availability and experience.