Interface’s six core programs operate out of 6 service locations.
For all general inquiries call 805-485-6114
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or are in immediate danger, please call 911.
For 24/7 referrals to human and health services, call 2-1-1, click 211ventura.org, or text your zip code to 898211.
24/7 Family Violence and Human Trafficking Response Hotline: 1-800-636-6738
24/7 Youth Crisis and Homeless Services Line: (805) 469-5882
> Staff Contact Info
> Printable Map & Directions
> Court Ordered Fees
For appointments and program information:
- Child Abuse Treatment: (805) 485-6114, ext. 662
- Mental Health Treatment: (805) 485-6114, ext. 662
- Positive Parenting Program (Triple P): (805) 485-6114, Ext. 625
- My Body Belongs to Me (Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Education): (805) 485-6114 ext. 691
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention: (805) 485-6114
4001 Mission Oaks Blvd, Suite I
Camarillo, CA 93012
400 South B Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
Santa Paula Office
(by appointment only)
217 N 10th St.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
Thousand Oaks Office
80 E Hillcrest Dr #175
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
1740 S Victoria Ave.
Ventura, CA 93003
Interface operates three confidential domestic violence shelters and the only human trafficking and homeless youth shelters in Ventura County.