Position: Mental Health – Office Assistant III – Billing and Quality Review
Hours: Full time
Rate: Hourly, $16.50+.50 Bilingual
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned work site in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
DESCRIPTION: Reports to Mental Health Manager. Responsible technical quality review of clinical records, liaison with service providers, electronic data entry into external systems, reports and general office support.
- Provide quality review all clinical documentation according to compliance standards.
- Complete accurate and thorough data entry into billing systems.
- Perform thorough data entry functions in multiple databases as contracts require.
- Compile documents and reports to meet contract standards.
- Work collaboratively with department and agency staff to fulfill contract deliverables.
- Communicate with agency staff and funding partners to remediate and prevent billing errors.
- Maintain HIPPA standards with clinical records.
- Participate in mental health electronic health records review.
- Attend all necessary supervision, agency, department, team and training meetings as requested by management.
- Provide office support for department needs as requested.
- Cross training in and performance of screening, assignment and referral.
- Maintain lines of communication with supervisor and other program staff.
- Support a positive working environment and work successfully as a member of a team.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent with quality assurance, database and billing entry. Quality customer service, competency performing individual work and as part of a team, strong attention to detail, demonstrated strong data entry experience, time management and organizational skills. Computer literate with comfort and ease using Microsoft Office Suite and multiple screen electronic health or electronic medical record software. Experience performing quality assurance reviews and providing feedback to staff/management. Must demonstrate a solid work ethic, cultural awareness and skills to engage with diverse populations, ability to work independently as well as part of a department team. Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Proof of a valid California Driver License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com