Annual Salary: $90,000 DOE – (Depending on Experience)
Currently working from home and onsite temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
This position reports to the Executive Director (ED) and directs the Evaluation Department. The Evaluation Director will advise and assist the ED in the execution of the agency’s evaluation strategy and plan. The Evaluation Director will lead evaluation planning and monitoring, and departmental implementation in collaboration with Program Directors and the Officers Team. The evaluation plan will include program-specific evaluation plans as well as the whole-agency evaluation plan inclusive of continuous quality improvement and technical assistance. Specific responsibilities will include overseeing evaluation team projects, managing team workflows, and the design and implementation of approved evaluation activities across the agency.
- In coordination with the ED research, design and implement best practice evaluation strategies.
- Recruit, hire, retain, monitor, develop, evaluate, and manage staff and assigned volunteers.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in emerging evaluation strategies; contribute subject matter expertise to all department projects.
- Support the ED in the design and implementation of a population health management system strategy inclusive of data collection from multiple sources, applying analytics to the data, and providing recommendations for program design and implementation.
- Coordinate and monitor data collection and analysis for all agency projects, including the development and monitoring of project performance measures, under the direction of the ED.
- Lead the training and coaching of Interface program staff in evaluation protocols, technical assistance projects, particularly those that involve data-collection procedures, evaluation design, and outcomes monitoring.
- Oversee evaluation reports and infographics for agency leadership, community members and partners, and funders.
- Support Officers, Directors and ED in the dissemination of findings in outreach and marketing material.
- Using implementation science principles, oversee the design fidelity monitoring guides, coaching protocols, and tracking systems for evidence-based practices.
- Contribute to evaluation plans in funding proposals.
- Coordinate action research projects including monitoring data collections. coordinating data analysis, convening research advisory teams, and participating in research outcome reports.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training, development and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Support the implementation of evaluation and continuous quality improvement strategies.
- Aid and or lead engagement strategies, and related communication strategies designed to support engagement of the community and stakeholders around agency evaluation and technical assistance activities.
- Support the development and implementation of culturally competent, sensitive, and responsive evaluation standards, protocols and procedures.
- Lead in an accountable way demonstrating cultural sensitivity, attunement, and responsiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Masters degree or higher in behavioral health, public health, or related field; Doctorate preferred. Minimum of 3-years management, supervisory, leadership experience including within community-based organizations. Demonstrated experience and competency in program evaluation required. Demonstrated knowledge and experience qualitative and quantitative evaluation required. Demonstrated experience leading teams with diverse roles and responsibilities, with an evidenced value of equity, diversity and cultural competence. Knowledge of budgeting analysis, grant writing, team building, statistics, problem solving, systems development, evaluation and data analysis and information systems. Proficiency of Microsoft Office, SPSS/SAS, grant management software, project management software, Word, Excel and Power Point. Excellent written or verbal communication skills. Bilingual Spanish-English preferred. Successful background and criminal clearance required, including but not limited to, California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Proof of a valid California driver’s license and reliable transportation, automobile insurance and maintain an acceptable driving record as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com