AR Billing & Data Reporting Technician
STATUS: Non-Exempt Full Time 40 hours
This position reports to the ICFS Accounting Manager and participates as part of program operations. The Accounts Receivable Billing & Data Reporting Technician will manage assigned program billing and assist in developing data-driven reports for submission to management teams, funders, and the Interface website utilizing Power BI and Excel.
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid; however, employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County, as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
- Manage certain assigned contracts and grants billing including maintaining of up to date contracts, tracking of budgets and other reporting requirements.
- Collect and aggregate data, perform data analysis and create a variety of reports with minimal guidance from management teams.
- Maintain timelines and coordinate work efforts with other program staff.
- Compile routine reports and infographics for agency leadership, community members and partners, and funders.
- Support management in the dissemination of findings in program activities and results.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with program administrators in continuous quality improvement of programs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 months of related experience in contract management, billing systems, data collection, analysis, and reporting is preferred or AA degree with one year of related experience. Two years or more of related experience can be substituted.
- Previous experience in contract billing, collecting data, and creating detailed reports; knowledge of pivot tables, Excel, and Power BI.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 suite and Google docs and sheets.
- Strong organization skills, including the ability to handle complex tasks.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to work well with others.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Driver’s License and auto insurance (listed as covered), reliable transportation, and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com