EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
Base Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
$17.50/hr bilingual English/Spanish English/Vietnamese English/Cantonese English/Mandarin
+ $1/hr with active AIRS CIRS Certification
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
Provide operational and staff support, including being a knowledgeable, supportive resource for staff and management, staff coaching, monitoring quality assurance, and completing follow up contact with callers as needed. Supports multiple 2-1-1 projects and requires the ability to maintain high quality, efficient work on multiple projects on an ongoing basis. Reports to 2-1-1 Call Center Supervisors.
- Support quality and efficiency of service in the Call Center
- Perform and monitor quality assurance amongst staff and call center. Provide training and guidance for quality assurance adherence and standards.
- Monitor provider service levels on an ongoing basis and alert management of potential issues
- Support training sessions and staff meetings as needed
- Assist Call Specialists with challenging calls and technical issues, serving as a go-to resource for team members
- Troubleshoot and report technical or programmatic issues as needed
- Provide scheduling related support to department, including monitoring schedule adherence and providing break and meal coordination
- Support 2-1-1 additional projects, including gathering information about best practices and completing special projects
- Support department in tracking and improving quality of services
- Work varied hours as needed, which will include working evenings, weekends, nights, holidays, and on-call duties
- Work extended hours as needed in times of disaster in any county served
- Backup for call/contact specialist duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval, as required by our insurer.
- Experience providing high quality information and referral services as 2-1-1 Call/Contact Specialist required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required, with focus on Excel, Outlook, Word, and basic computer operations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment and interact productively with all members yet be able to work independently when required.
- AIRS certification strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com