TITLE: 211 Contact Specialist
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
Base Pay Rate: $14/hr non-bilingual
$15/hr bilingual English/Spanish English/Vietnamese English/Cantonese English/Mandarin
+ $1/hr with active AIRS CIRS Certification
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices
Deliver high quality, professional information and referral services to contacts and be an exemplary team member for the call center. Actively support department functions by providing a proactive role in reaching vulnerable contacts and being the first response to new roles in the call center. Other duties as assigned.
Work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Provide high quality, multidimensional information and assistance services to contacts from multiple counties.
- Thorough documentation of each contact in appropriate database
- Follow-up and advocacy for contacts.
- Assist & provide constructive feedback as new processes and programs develop in the call center.
- Help each contact identify their health and human service needs.
- Use of multiple programs and databases for resource searches, information collection and application assistance.
- Active participant in keeping resource database updated with accurate information about community resources.
- Actively support Contact Center team and management in maintaining and developing services.
- Report technical or programmatic issues as needed.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as needed.
- Work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Extended hours as needed in times of disaster in any county served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required.
- Must pass driving clearance.
- Effective, accurate written and verbal communication required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of AA degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in contact center preferred.
- Obtain and maintain AIRS certification within 1 year of eligibility.
- Familiarity with social service delivery systems strongly preferred.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have strong skills in use of computer and telephone communication and documentation
- Must show personal initiative for following guidelines and directions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com