Interface's NEW Runaway & Homeless Youth Shelter Needs Your Help!
On December 1st, Interface Children & Family Services will be launching our region's first Runaway & Homeless Youth Shelter in Ventura County! In order to assist us in the launch of the shelter we are in need of some volunteers with a green thumb to assist us with our backyard project.
Work Day on Saturday, December 6th from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Projects include : Creating boxes for a vegetable garden, digging holes for plants, spreading plastic over ground and spreading wood chips over plastic. Easier projects include, planting plants in the backyard and hanging white lights on the patio. Anyone interested in volunteering, please e-mail Julie Harvey at e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unavailable to come work? Purchase an Item Off Our Home Depot Wish List!
Interface has an active gift registry for plants, landscaping and yard items needed for this backyard project at Home Depot. Here's how you can help:
- Go to any Home Depot store and purchase items off the list. Click here to view list
- The gift registry is under the name of Interface Children & Family Services
- After you have purchased your item, have any Home Depot store deliver to the Oxnard Home Depot Store OR bring with you to the next scheduled work day
Not able to make it to a Home Depot store?
Consider purchasing a Home Depot gift card and we will apply it towards the items we need OR donate towards this project NOW. For online donations, specify "Youth Shelter" in the comment box.
For questions or more information, please contact Interface's Fund Development & Marketing Director, Dro Abrahamian at (805) 485-6114, Ext. 641 or e-mail:email@example.com.
Interface is proud to announce that our donors and friends can now become a recurring online donor!
- All you need is a credit card or debit card
- Your recurring online donation is secure and flexible
- You choose the amount you wish to give and you can change, or cancel, your recurring donation at any time
- You can set up your payments to post when you want them to: monthly, quarterly, twice per year or annually
Your recurring donation helps form a predictable source of income we can count on to fund local services to children & families and further our mission to strengthen children, families and communities to be safe, healthy and thriving. It's the easiest way to give and ensure that Interface Children & Family Services receives your ongoing support.
For questions or more information, please contact Interface's Fund Development & Marketing Director at (805) 485-6114, Ext. 641 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Our BlogLearn more about how we serve children, families and communities at our BLOG!
Read Our Newsletter
What's Happening Now
Tweets by @ICFSTweets