Position: Associate Director – Community Information Exchange (CIE)
Exemption Status: Exempt
Salary: $68,640 Annually, $70,720 Annual with AIRS certification
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura county as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
This position reports to the Community Information Officer (CIO) and participates as a member of the agency leadership team. The Associate Director will assist with Community Information Exchange (CIE) program development and best practice, and program design and implementation. The Associate Director will manage the daily operations, supervision and training of staff, and managers. The Associate Director will assist with the development and implementation of CIE systems and processes, evaluation, strategic planning and administration of department programs and services. Specific responsibilities include overall supervision of the CIE team; assistance with administrative activities, budget oversight, resource allocation, contract compliance and the overall performance of the CIE activities.
- Demonstrate progressive leadership skills. In coordination with the CIO, research, design and develop best practice programs, promote best practice approaches and develop the CIE systems.
- Successfully oversight the day-to-day CIE activities, supervision and training of staff and managers. Assist with the management of the programs and services of the department. Model progressive and innovative management skills.
- Recruit, hire, retain, monitor, develop, evaluate and manage staff and volunteers. Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training, development and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Assist CIO with budget oversight of the department. Assist CIO with monitoring of service delivery, contract compliance, program objectives and efficiency of operations.
- Participate in strategic planning process and development of program policies, objectives and budgets.
- Support department development and sustainability through grant writing and fundraising efforts. Research and develop funding sources for the department projects.
- Support the implementation of evaluation and continuous quality improvement strategies, supporting data collection, reporting, and program adaption.
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with public and private community agencies. Represent the department at senior level meetings, taskforces, policy forums, workgroups or committees as assigned by the CIO.
- Analyze and compile monthly reports and statistics. Ensure development of program policy and procedure manuals and their execution.
- Assist CIO with management of the CIE, facility/equipment needs, supplies/materials and department safety program.
- Collaborate and coordinate integration of services with executive team, leadership team and staff.
- Support the development and implementation of culturally competent, sensitive, and responsive services, program standards, protocols and procedures.
- Support the design and implementation of effective, respectful, and high-quality services that are congruent with and responsive to the diverse cultural needs of CIE clients.
- Lead in an accountable way demonstrating cultural sensitivity, attunement, and responsiveness
- Assist CIO with other duties as assigned.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Drivers License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer. Minimum of 2-year management, supervisory, leadership experience in community-based organizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in trauma informed, whole person care, and SDoH principles, local, state and federal benefit programs, and behavioral health and social service delivery systems.
- Demonstrate experience leading teams to deliver consistent high-quality service.
- Knowledge of budgeting analysis, grant writing, team building, statistics, problem solving, systems development, evaluation and data analysis and information systems.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written or verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com