TITLE: 211 Technology Coordinator
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
Salary: $19.00 per hour, +$1 AIRS Certification, +$1 Bilingual English/Spanish
Currently working from home. Will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed.
This position reports to the 211 Technology Manager and participates as part of program operations. The 211 Technology Coordinator will assist in developing and maintaining 211 technology and reporting systems. The successful candidate must have the ability to develop and utilize content expertise on social service projects.
- Develop and maintain program systems including 211 core databases, Community Information Exchange, Disaster Recovery Information Exchange, Chatbot, Telephony IVRs, 2-Way and Push Texting platforms, and other systems as needed.
- Develop and maintain reporting systems and dashboards that collect and aggregate data, to perform data analysis.
- Compile routine reports and infographics for agency leadership, community members and partners, and funders.
- Support management in the dissemination of findings in program activities and results.
- Maintain timelines and coordinate work efforts with other program staff.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners.
- Report technical or programmatic issues, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to master new systems and assist in process development.
- Previous experience in data visualization systems, aggregating data, performing analyses, and creating detailed reports; knowledge of Power BI, Domo, or Tableau preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required, specifically in Microsoft Office 365 suite and Google Workspace.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle complex tasks.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to work well with others.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval, as required by our insurer.
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred, written, and verbal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org