TITLE: 211 Coordinator II
Base Pay Rate: $19/hr + $1 Bilingual English/ Spanish + $1 AIRS CRS Certified
May coordinate 211 activities for specific projects in order and act as lead to support 211 management in project management, training, reporting and overseeing project deliverables. Primarily day shifts but ability to work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Highlight: The 211Ride One-Call/One-Click is a complex project developed by 211 Interface and Cambridge Analytics as the vendor. 211 Transportation team coordinates ongoing development of the system and maintains the central hub where the public can easily access information about available on demand transportation services.
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid; however, employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County, as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
- Develop and implement plan for 211 special projects, including start-up activities.
- Conduct project activities and assist with project management.
- Develop and provide trainings on 211 project, services, internal procedures, and reporting requirements.
- Develop a marketing/publicity campaign, including outreach strategies in coordination with existing partners; evaluate effectiveness and make adjustments.
- Responsible for ongoing reporting on project activities to management.
- Onboard new project partners and maintain collaborative relationships with partner agencies and other stakeholders.
- Support 211 activities during disaster, including coordinating reporting, developing automated text campaigns, and providing a continuous feedback loop related to unmet needs and rumor control.
- Report technical or programmatic issues, as needed.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organization and communication skills required.
- Ability to master new systems and assist in process development.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required, including use of computer and telephone communication and documentation.
- Proficient in creating and using Google docs, sheets, drive, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required, specifically in MS Office 365, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Familiarity with social service delivery systems preferred.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must show personal initiative for following guidelines and directions.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org