The 10th Annual Interface Children & Family Services Hope & Light Community Benefit will be held on Saturday, September 9, 2023, at the beautiful Sherwood Country Club. Hope & Light is a magical evening that celebrates community impact while offering the ultimate guest experience. You and your guests will enjoy live music, a silent auction, and cocktail hour followed by fine dining, a live auction, and
an after party.
Proceeds from Hope & Light make vital services possible, including 24-hour response to calls for help and lifesaving shelter and advocacy for homeless youth, victims of trafficking, and women and children escaping domestic violence.
Learn more about sponsor opportunities here.
Contact Jessica Lawson at (805) 485-6114 ext. 628 or JLawson@icfs.org to sponsor or donate to this event.
Thank you Hope & Light 2023 sponsors:
- Morton Wealthicfs-web2023-02-03T18:20:41+00:00
- Elise and Bill Kearneyicfs-web2023-02-06T19:59:07+00:00
- Pierpont Racquet Club/Nancy & Spencer Garretticfs-web2023-03-07T04:46:50+00:00
- Julie & Jamey Powericfs-web2023-02-03T18:25:37+00:00
- Sage Publishingicfs-web2023-02-03T18:19:58+00:00
Hope & Light 2022 Photo Gallery
Hope & Light 2022 Step & Repeat Photos
For more information about our programs & services, click here: Program Overview