Status: Full Time (30 hours)
Rate: $19 hourly (no bilingual incentive)
DESCRIPTION: This position reports to the assigned management designee. Be a champion of parenting enhancement as a prevention intervention. Primary responsibility to engage organizations and individuals to increase awareness of evidence based parenting interventions at Interface, and to support the referral process. Primary focus on Triple P. Conduct outreach activities and provide presentations to assigned community partners in person and virtually. Coordinate collection of data for report development. Participate within assigned programs and teams.
- Assist with the development of the outreach plan.
- Research and develop a comprehensive list of participating organizations to provide outreach and engagement.
- Coordinate the process of outreach presentations with community partners.
- Build connections and opportunities with community partners to understand the programs, access and engage with services.
- Conduct presentations and participate in partner events to educate and engage participants about services and generate referrals.
- Collaborate with school personnel and parents of children K-12 to promote awareness and understanding of agency, services and community supports.
- Assist with development of outreach and program materials.
- Maintain inventory of training, outreach and program materials.
- Process orders and training registration.
- Track monthly outreach statistics and evaluate the strategy.
- Provide timely data and outreach strategy updates to manager.
- Work collaboratively with other departments.
- Attend weekly program meetings as assigned by manager.
- May complete training and accreditation as assigned by manager.
- May facilitate parent training.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS or equivalent years of experience. Minimum one-year experience in mental health or social service field, demonstrated community engagement skills, knowledge of community partners. Demonstrate competency to develop and provide presentations, conduct outreach, engagement and follow up activities to encourage referrals and develop school champions of mental health and trauma recovery. Includes local travel utilizing personal vehicle. Requires previously acquired proficiency of skills including detail oriented, organizational skills, able to meet deadlines and assist in completion of time sensitive projects. Team spirit, culturally informed, problem solver, collaborative, inclusive. Requires strong communication and presentation skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Professional, presentation software, and database knowledge. Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com