TITLE: 211 Disaster Coordinator I
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
Base Pay Rate: $17.50/hr + $1.00 Bilingual English/ Spanish + $1.00 AIRS Certified
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however, employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County, as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
Responsible for supporting multiple 2-1-1 projects, data management and reporting. Requires the ability to maintain high quality, efficient work on multiple projects on an ongoing basis. Primarily weekday day shifts but ability to work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Develop and implement plan for rolling out disaster-related 211 services in multiple counties in California.
- Coordinate and support the development of a database of services available in each area.
- Support the development of disaster-oriented 211 website and maintain site with updates.
- Develop and provide trainings on 211 disaster-related database.
- Responsible for ongoing reporting on project activity.
- Actively support 211 contact center team and management in maintaining and developing disaster related services and staff trainings.
- Attend training sessions and staff and community meetings as needed.
- Support 211 active disaster and recovery processes and procedures.
- Work varied or extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed, in times of disaster in any county served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills required.
- Ability to learn new systems and assist in process developme
- Excellent customer service skills required, including use of computer and telephone communication and documentation.
- Experience in creating and using Google docs, sheets, drive, etc.
- Intermediate computer skills required, specifically in MS Office 365, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Familiarity with social service programs and systems preferre
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index) and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval, as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com