Base Pay Rate: $14/hr
+ $1/hr with active AIRS CIRS Certification
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices
6 Full time positions –
9:30 am to 6:00 pm, including weekends (4)
1:00 pm to 9:30 pm, including weekends (2)
2 Part time position –
9:30 pm to 6:00 am Wednesday thru Saturday (1)
2:00 pm to 10:30 pm Thursday thru Sunday (1)
Deliver high quality, professional information and referral services to callers and actively support department functions.
Assess caller needs, search online database for organizations that are capable of meeting those needs, provide caller with referrals to multiple organizations and thoroughly document each call. Other duties as assigned.
Work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Provide high quality, multidimensional information and referral services to callers from multiple counties.
- Help each caller identify their health and human service needs.
- Thorough documentation of each call in call handling database.
- Active participant in keeping resource database updated with accurate information about community resources.
- Actively support Call Center team and management in maintaining and developing services.
- Report technical or programmatic issues as needed.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as needed.
- Work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Extended hours as needed in times of disaster in any county served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required.
- Proof of valid California’s Driver’s license; maintain acceptable driving record according to our insurer’s standards and reliable transportation.
- Effective, accurate written and verbal communication required.
- Excellent customer service skills required, particular in relation to phone based services.
- 1-2 years experience in call center preferred.
- Familiarity with social service delivery systems strongly preferred.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have strong skills in use of computer and telephone communication and documentation
- Must show personal initiative for following guidelines and directions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org