First 5 Neighborhoods for Learning, Powered by Interface use a high quality developmental screening tool like – Ages & Stages Questionnaires®: Third Edition (ASQ-3™).
Our staff screens children for delays accurately and cost-effectively in five key developmental areas: communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, and personal-social.
We believe that all children have a right to receive developmental and health screenings at an early age and should be connected quickly to services they need to ensure they have the best opportunity to succeed.
Contact your local NfL for a free screening and more information:
- East county: 805-638-7868
- Oxnard Plains: 805-512-0220
- West County: 805-340-9608
- Screenings. All children are screened for developmental and behavioral concerns and connected to early intervention and other available resources when any concern is identified.
- Education. We partner with local county agencies to educate parents on healthy eating habits, child development, social/emotional development, childhood trauma, and maternal depression.
- Connection. Families are referred to county and community agencies for developmental checkups.