Interface Children & Family Services’ 7th Annual Love is Brewing aims to raise the $175,000 Interface needs to fund life-saving crisis response, advocacy, shelters, and counseling services for 1,200 victims of domestic violence and human trafficking.
As we know many of you have seen, events across the nation are being cancelled and businesses are temporarily closing to protect our communities and ensure the swift passage of the virus at the recommendation of the CDC and WHO. News and recommendations surrounding COVID-19 are changing rapidly, and in order to ensure the safety and well-being of our community, we will be postponing our Love is Brewing Benefit.
We are exploring the possibility of postponing the event until November, but cannot confirm this change at this time. We will update our community as we are able, and we hope to see many of you in the Fall.
If you have already purchased a ticket or committed a sponsorship to this event, we will be in touch in the coming week.
Although these are unprecedented times, we know that our community will work together to remain Ventura Strong. When taking care of your own well-being and family, consider the families, shelters, and programs that Interface serves, many funded by events like Love is Brewing. Please consider making a donation in support of Interface’s vital programs so that already vulnerable families can continue to receive the support that Interface has provided for over 46 years.
- RATCLIFFE icfs-web 2020-03-13T17:13:34+00:00
- Pecht LiB icfs-web 2020-03-13T17:32:15+00:00
- 805 Beer icfs-web 2020-03-12T21:34:47+00:00
- Bank of America LiB Sponsor icfs-web 2020-03-05T17:14:24+00:00
- Mission Produce icfs-web 2020-02-28T16:36:11+00:00
- Pierpont Racquet Club icfs-web 2020-03-05T17:16:20+00:00
- VCCU icfs-web 2020-02-25T19:25:13+00:00
- Mechanics Bank icfs-web 2020-02-24T17:22:56+00:00
- Ron & Judi Polito icfs-web 2020-03-13T17:33:00+00:00
Love is Brewing 2019