Hourly Rate: $ 30 DOE (Depending on Experience)
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices
This position reports to the Chief Program Officer (CPO) and participates as part of the Training, Grants & Evaluation Team. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the design, implementation, and monitoring of new and or existing programs and projects and will support with the management of the program Portfolio with the CPO. The Project Manager will ensure that various components of program operations are completed on time, within budget, and act as a liaison between with Interface personnel, community partners, and funders. The Project Manager will generate and monitor systems for tracking project execution and development, and will advise on portfolio performance, providing sound direction on continuous quality improvement strategy.
- Develop professional relationships with the CPO and Executive and Leadership Teams (ET& LT) team members and effectively collaborate with them in the execution of strategic and business priorities.
- Work closely with the CPO and Program Directors in the formulation of new service project plans and service enhancement plans. Inclusive of the technical scope for project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Develop high-level project schedules in alignment with objectives.
- Generate systems to track project/program plan execution and monitor execution to outlined strategy.
- Manage multiple projects effectively prioritizing tasks/ workflows to ensure project execution, in a professional, cultural aware/sensitive, and responsive manner.
- Select or develop project aids such manuals, presentation, FAQs, aides demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, to orient and or train Interface personnel and stakeholders on projects.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, and small group training sessions, as needed to disseminate project information and orient personnel and partners to project scope of work.
- Facilitate/coordinate engagement of agency personnel and key stakeholders at difference phases of the project to ensure efficient coordination, consistent collaboration, and thorough.
- Routinely support in the evaluation and reporting on project/program performance and advise on corrective actions as needed.
- Support in the generation of marketing/education of program material.
- Stay up-to-date on innovative project management strategies and advise on how to integrate into program operations.
- Support in agency compliance with all related grant/fund training requirements
- Engage with staff and partners in an accountable way demonstrating cultural sensitivity, attunement, and responsiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree and experience in a social service field. A Master’s Degree is preferred. At least one-year experience as a manager or project manager supporting in the design and execution of programs/projects required. Must have experience working with diverse groups and designing and monitoring project plans. Ability to handle multiple and complex tasks is a must. Experience and knowledge of specific social service programs such as mental health, domestic violence, homeless services would be helpful. Must have the ability to work independently and collaboratively with groups. Must demonstrate awareness of having some basic understanding of human diversity and trauma and, have the ability to critically think, face challenges with resourcefulness, and generate innovative approaches. Successful candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Skilled use of computer programs to include Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Successful background and criminal clearance is required. Proof of a valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, automobile insurance and maintain an acceptable driving record as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org