Position: Mental Health – HOMEBUILDERS Office Assistant III
Rate: $16.50 plus .50 Bilingual Incentive
Hours: Intermittent – 10-12 hours – flexible schedule
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, this position is responsible for providing administrative and project support to the designated Homebuilders Supervisor. Responsible for providing excellent customer service to individuals and families requesting services and partner agency specific to Homebuilders program. Completes all data entry, billing, data collection, clinical records, technical quality review for assigned client(s).
- Process client referrals and requests for information.
- Perform data entry functions and compile reports.
- Determine eligibility for specific funding.
- Maintain site specific electronic appointment book.
- Maintain updated information and community resources for referral.
- Process and review all clinical documentation according to Homebuilders standards.
- Maintain HIPPA standards with clinical records.
- Perform monthly medi-cal eligibility check.
- Participate in clinical records review.
- Attend all necessary supervision, staff and training meetings related to the Homebuilders program, department or staff meetings and annual compliance training.
- Provide office support.
- Troubleshoot issues with clients.
- Other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent with social service experience required. Quality customer services skills, strong attention to detail, demonstrated knowledge of crisis intervention protocols and strong data entry experience. Expert phone and organizational skills. Computer literate with comfort and ease using Microsoft Word and Excel. Medi-Cal compliance trained a plus. Must demonstrate a solid work ethic, flexibility and ability to work independently as well as a part of a multidisciplinary team. Dependable transportation, valid California driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, successful background and criminal clearance required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com