OFFICE ASSISTANT I – Thousand Oaks Location
HOURS: 30 Hours
RATE: $15 per hour + .50 Bilingual Incentive
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
Under general supervision by management, this position is responsible for providing administrative and project support to the site where located, excellent customer service to staff and stakeholders, participating as a valued member of the mental health services team, and the agency. Demonstrate a spirit of community, excellence, integrity, respect, and service. Represent the agency mission, vision, and values.
- Greet and receive incoming calls and walk-in traffic, identifying need while following appropriate engagement and referral process.
- Responds to requests from the community for general information about the site/agency, services, programs, activities, and resources.
- Provide administrative and project support to manager or designee at the site.
- Maintain outreach materials and lobby information at the site.
- Maintain organization and workflow of site and materials according to standards.
- Complete assigned data entry, reports, administrative or program projects thoroughly and timely.
- Process and receive orders.
- Delivery of sensitive documents to various departments and community stakeholders.
- Participate in community outreach activities and department events.
- Liaison with department and administrative staff located at Headquarters in Camarillo.
- Liaison with manager or designee at the local site.
- Attend department and agency staff meetings and trainings.
- Attend scheduled program/site staff meetings.
- Demonstrate a team spirit with the department, agency and community at large
- Reflect the Interface MVV in daily interactions and project performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: BA/BS or equivalent years of experience; one to two years of progressive administrative experience. Demonstrate a solid level of administrative skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, show initiative, seek direction as needed, project completion, excellent customer service, excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingual English Spanish Preferred. Experience assisting multiple programs and supporting various levels of staff. Able to accept task assignment from multiple managers or management designee. Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skill level using Microsoft Office-including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and database knowledge. Able to meet deadlines and assist in completion of time sensitive projects. Maintain confidentiality of client and staff information and records. Requires successful background and criminal clearance, proof of a valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, automobile insurance and maintenance of an acceptable driving record as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org