Office Assistant III-Data and Quality Review – Bilingual PREFERRED
Hours: Full-time 30 Hours per week
Hourly rate: $16.50/hr + DOE
Currently working from home temporarily due to Covid, however employees will be expected to work at their assigned worksite in Ventura County as needed or when we are able to return to offices.
Reports to Mental Health Manager. Responsible for technical quality review of clinical documentation, liaison with service providers, electronic data entry, reports and general office support.
- Provide quality review of clinical documentation according to compliance standards.
- Perform thorough data entry functions in multiple databases as contracts require.
- Compile documents and reports to meet contract standards.
- Work collaboratively with department and agency staff to fulfill contract deliverables.
- Communicate with agency staff to remediate documentation errors.
- Maintain HIPPA standards with clinical records.
- Participate in mental health electronic health records review.
- Attend all necessary supervision, agency, department, team and training meetings as requested by management.
- Provide office support for department needs as requested.
- Cross training in and performance of OAIII assignments.
- Maintain lines of communication with supervisor and other program staff.
- Support a positive working environment and work successfully as a member of a team.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent with quality assurance, database and date entry. Quality customer service, competency performing individual work and as part of a team, strong attention to detail, demonstrated strong data entry experience, time management and organizational skills. Computer literate with comfort and ease using Microsoft Office Suite and multiple screen electronic health or electronic medical record software. Experience performing quality assurance reviews and providing feedback to staff/management. Must demonstrate a solid work ethic, cultural awareness and skills to engage with diverse populations, ability to work independently as well as part of a department team. Successful background and criminal clearance required, including but not limited to, California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Proof of a valid California driver’s license and reliable transportation, automobile insurance and maintain an acceptable driving record as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com