Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Hours: Part-Time 20 – 29 hours per week
Salary: $18 hr /+ $.50 Bilingual English/Spanish
Position will temporary be stationed in Camarillo until 7-1-19 then it will be field based in Ventura County.
This position reports to the Director of Place Based Services and participates as part of the Neighborhood for Learning (NfL) team. Under the general direction of the Director of Placed Based Services, and in coordination with the Chief Program Officer, Project Liaison, and First 5 Program Managers, the Data Entry Specialist will support the collection and entry of program data. The Data Entry Specialist will support evaluation and continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Manage collection, and entry of data for the NfL program.
- Support evaluation protocol design as advised.
- Support implementation of quality assurance and monitoring procedures for ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Coordinate data collection across NfL locations
- Provide recommendations to improve the efficiency and utility of evaluation monitoring system, instruments, tools, and processes.
- Ensure all evaluation activities are being routinely implemented in accordance with legal, ethical, and contractual standards and requirements.
- Review and analyze research studies in areas identified as priorities by the NfL. Extract pertinent findings, methods and analytic strategies to guide improvements in program design and implementation and monitoring and evaluation practices.
- Additional duties as needed.
Required: BA/BS or equivalent years of experience; one to two years of data entry, analysis, and reporting. Detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task, project completion, excellent customer service, excellent oral and written communication skills. Must enjoy both administrative tasks and engaging with young children, families while providing assistance to the community. Able to interact with NfL team members. Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skill level using Microsoft Office-including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and database knowledge to achieve data base entry projects. Able to meet deadlines and assist in completion of time sensitive projects. Maintain confidentiality and healthy boundaries. Must be 21 years of age or older. Successful background and criminal clearance required, including but not limited to, California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Proof of a valid California driver’s license and reliable transportation, automobile insurance and maintain an acceptable driving record as required by our insurer.
If you are interested in this position, please do the following:
- Email or mail a letter of interest.
- Include your resume noting the title of the position in the subject line.
Interface Children & Family Services
Attn: Kim Mora, Human Resources Director
4001 Mission Oaks Blvd., Suite I
Camarillo, CA 93012