Hourly Rate: $31 per hour +$.50 Bilingual +$1 AIRS Certification
Coordinates ongoing 211 marketing, outreach, and education functions. Develops outreach strategies, creates interesting, and relevant content for social media and 211 websites, and analyzes the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices to improve outreach effectiveness and accessibility. Primarily weekday day shifts but ability to work varied hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Develop 211 and CIE project related marketing/publicity campaigns.
- Develop outreach strategies in coordination with existing partners. Strategies will include social media campaigns, radio interviews in multiple languages, video production, and distribution of marketing and outreach materials. Collaborate with reputable partners, leaders, and influencers.
- Create and disseminate customized monthly communications and newsletters, detailing current and newly available resources and programs, in collaboration with related 211 and CIE partners.
- Manage and maintain 211 and CIE websites; track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Create interesting and relevant content for social media, websites, and any other digital platforms in line with Interface’s overall brand and communication strategy. Continually work on the search engine optimization of 211 and CIE related websites.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on digital programs and platforms, including social media pages and paid campaigns, website traffic, email marketing, and search engine performance.
- Continuously improve 211 and CIE outreach by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Extended hours, as needed, in times of disaster in any county serve
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S., or equivalent experience, with a concentration in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications preferred.
- 2+ years of marketing and/or communications experience.
- Understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, video production.
- Experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics tools, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be active on social media.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with project management experience.
- Strong computer literacy, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and maintained, including but not limited to California Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, Child Abuse Index and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, proof of automobile insurance (listed as covered), pass and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com